Kristal FM Radio Interview 2008

.
.
I was interviewed by DJ Jenny Malai Ali on Kistal FM Radio in Brunei. It was on the afternoon of Teusday, 16th December 2008, on my 6 weeks break with my family in Brunei before setting off for my 2009 World Tour.
.
It was a great experience, I have been interviewed in other parts of the world before but this is my 1st public interview in Brunei.
.
I was really surprised that many people was tuning in and sent in alot of positive support. Even DJ Jenny wasnt expecting that. Thank you for all those who supported and sent in questions.
.
One more thing, just to make sure DJ Jenny doesnt forget, I made her eyes watery with my last words... hehe..
.
I would like to thank http://www.fadistar.com/ for the great snaps and my lil' sis Dena for accompanying me to the studio. To DJ Jenny for the interview. I would also like to thank one other person, but I think its better that I thank him in person.
.
To read more International Media Coverage CLICK HERE
.
Please enjoy the pictures below;
.
.
DJ Jenny Malai Ali checking out the SSBD website before going "on air"
.





chatting with DJ Tina (whom I grew up with in high school), great to see her again and DJ Duffy after the interview

WE HAVE MOVED

Hello Everyone,

All latest updates and information will be posted in our new site;

WWW.SILATSUFFIAN.NET

The links and articles in this site will still be available.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Hope to see you there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------