Newport, UK - 20th September 08

.

.
Another SSBD successful event. The 5th of 6 seminar scheduled for 2008.
.
The workshop was hosted and organized by Goshinkwai Total Body Defense's Chief Instructor - Sensei Alun Williams on the 20th September 2008 in Newport Gwent, Wales, United Kingdom. It lasted 4 hours.
.
The workshop covered aspects of unarmed blade defence, counters and recounters.
.
APPRECIATION
.
I would like to express foremost my appreciation to Sensei Alun Williams and his Total Body Defense Instructors (whom are incredible martial artists in their own rights) for their openness to accept and invite me to instruct a workshop for them - not many martial arts practitioners have thier kind of humility, my highest respects for them. To those helping me in the drills and demos. To those participated and those that travelled from a distance. My sincere apologies if I miss anyone, please correct me if there are any mistakes.
.
This seminar like my other events aims primarily to raise the curiosity and awareness among people from different nationalities about the martial heritage and culture of Brunei Darussalam in general.
.
Please enjoy the pictures below;
.











WE HAVE MOVED

Hello Everyone,

All latest updates and information will be posted in our new site;

WWW.SILATSUFFIAN.NET

The links and articles in this site will still be available.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Hope to see you there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------