1 Year Anniversery SSBD Website

.
As soon as I woke up at 9.31am I realized that it the 16th September, guess what? I missed my website's birthday.
.
My 1st post on this blogsite was on the 15th September 2007 and today is the 16th September 2008. I was looking forward for the anniversary of this site and I missed it :(
.
My schedule has been abit hectic lately, with all the travels, I dont even know what day it is sometimes, nevermind the dates... well thats my excuse anyway :)
.
THE SITE
.
I set up this site nearly 2 years after I posted on Youtube. The aim of this site originally was that I had recieved tonnes of enquiry email and feedbacks from people around the world regarding my youtube channel that I set up this site as an information point to answer most questions asked.
.
This site is to introduce Brunei Darussalam to the international martial arts community and to promote Bruneian Culture and the Bruneian Martial Heritage to the world. As a journal "so to say" of my travels and the people I meet and work with from different places.
.
In the span of 12 months and 1 day (approx. 1 year), the site has been visited by more than 45,000 visitors (45,569 on this site, 1,511,973 on youtube at the time this article is written) from 140 countries. My activities with SSBD is open for all to read.
.
THANK YOU
.
I would like to thank GOD for his protection, blessings and gift of a family that understands the dream, Nira as my motivation and the friends that I made that supports my martial journey, without HIS guidance regardless of how hard I try I will never achieve anything.
.
I would like to thank all the independent organizers, group leaders, training groups and practitioners of SSBD all around the world for thier curiousity, dedication and open-mindedness in studying and promoting SSBD.
.
I would like to thank you Carlo Andries (Italian group leader but formost my brother) and his family personally for the trust and belief of inviting me for my 1st International Seminar. For his effort and dedication to promoting this Bruneian Martial Culture to reach a goal that even inspires me. My only fear is that I do not dissappoint his hard work. His character of tolerance, patience and heart is the example I use to promote SSBD Internationally.
.
Thank you to all the martial artist, instructors, students, fighters and interested individuals alike that gave thier time to email me words of encouragements and support, for the testimonials and feedbacks, its an honor for me and a humbling experience.
.
I would like to thank ALL friends and visitors to this site, my youtube channel and all that has dedicated part of thier lives to go on a journey with me in SSBD.
.

WE HAVE MOVED

Hello Everyone,

All latest updates and information will be posted in our new site;

WWW.SILATSUFFIAN.NET

The links and articles in this site will still be available.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Hope to see you there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------