1 Million Viewers on YouTube

.

click play to watch the full 6 minutes video.

.

I registered on youtube on the 27th February 2006.
.
I posted the first SSBD video on 3rd March 2006. I still remember the day, I was sitting at the study desk in my room of my old house at Riverside, Cardiff, my then girlfriend (now my fiancee) walked in to say "hi". I remember it was the afternoon because I was looking out the window while I was waiting for the video to be loaded. Incidentally, exactly 2 years later, on the midnight of 3rd March 2008, it past the 1,000,000 (1 million) viewer mark, and 2 hours later, another 3789 viewers visited my youtube channel.

How cool is that - exactly 2 years - 1 Million viewers!!!

I know some of you may say "so what's the big deal with having 1 million viewers?"; personally, in my books of many achievements, this is one of the milestones in my life Im very proud of. Ask yourself, when was the last time you posted something on youtube about "yourself" and within 2 years;

1. your videos are watched and rated - 4 out of 5 stars - by more than 1 Million viewers internationally,

2. well-reknown Martial Arts Masters and professionals internationally from all around the world personally phrasing you and giving their support. Its like for example, if you're an athelete, Ronaldinho or Micheal Jordan personally emailing you and giving you thier support. I feel honored for them to take their time to do so.

3. you are travelling around the world, experiencing places that you only see in post cards and tasting thier local food,

4. introducing and waving your country's flag proudly in other countries, knowing that you helped introduced Brunei to more than 100 countries. Imagine that, there are 193 countries in the world, and more than half of the world's countries now knows about Brunei. Check out my visitors counter below.

5. earning from doing what you love,

6. recieving an average of 25 to 30 emails a day from people around the world,

7. meeting many people and making many friends from different nationalities from 7 different continents.

8. a 1/2 page article written about yourself in the sports section of the Borneo Bulletin (a local newspaper circulated in 3 countries - read by millions) on the 1st day of Aidilfitri 2007.

Enjoying doing what I do, makes up fall all frustrations and hardships I faced along the way.

MY THANKS

No one can do all this without help;

I am thankful to GOD for his grace and gift.

I am thankful to all members of my family.

I am thankful to my other half and her family.

I am thankful to all those who has directly and indirectly helped me in my efforts, thier names are stated in my forward links.

My thanks to all those who has placed thier trust and taken the chance to host and invite me to instruct seminars in their area.

My thanks to all my students everywhere (whom I regard as friends first and foremost) for giving me their trust and coming to me with open minds.

My thanks to all my viewers and visitors.

And lastly, thank you YouTube.

-------------------------------------------------------

"You see things, you say 'Why?'; but I dream things that never are, and say 'Why Not?'" - George Bernard Shaw

-------------------------------------------------------

WE HAVE MOVED

Hello Everyone,

All latest updates and information will be posted in our new site;

WWW.SILATSUFFIAN.NET

The links and articles in this site will still be available.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Hope to see you there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------