Happy Holidays

.

.
I would like to wish everyone, friends and thier families around the world;
.
A MERRY HOLIDAY & HAPPY NEW YEAR
.
Peace and Prosperity for All Mankind.
.
Sincerely;
Maul
.
-------------------------------------------------------
.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has emailed me for the past few weeks. I sincerely apologize to everyone that I will not be able to reply any emails, messeges or calls from now to the 1st week of January 2009.
;
As everyone knows I travel around the world months at a time to promote SSBD, I am spending as much time possible with family as I can on my break. I do not take silat as a business, as everyone knows its my passion, and I do as much as I can not to put my family in the back seat. Like all things in life, everything has to be balanced.
.
I hope for your patience and understanding.
.
If it is very important, please just email me, I do check my emails once in a while.
.
Thank you in advance.
.
-------------------------------------------------------

WE HAVE MOVED

Hello Everyone,

All latest updates and information will be posted in our new site;

WWW.SILATSUFFIAN.NET

The links and articles in this site will still be available.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Hope to see you there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------