The Greatest Martial Art System... really?


.
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO ABOVE UNTIL THE END
.
One of my teachers who once told me; "Wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning, walk outside. Look into the dark sky, beyond the clouds, look at the stars, how many are there and ask yourself - how significant are you?"

.
If you are too lazy to wake up in at the middle of the night, then just watch the video above.
.
Its been more than 12 years since that night, afew months before I left to study abroad. When I saw the video clip, it brought me back to that time and to why I was taught silat. My training was such so that I could learn to be more patient, and above all to be more tolerant of people, preservere when facing hardship and be sincere in everything I do. Attributes I have not stopped myself training in since.

.
The video represents what was said to me and shaped how I veiw the world and everyone, I hope you can find it in yourself to understand what it means for you.
.
Im not here to give a lecture to anyone, just reminding myself and all my friends that martial art is not the most important thing in our lives, its just one of those things; we are "not" important in this universe, we are only important to the people that care and think about us. If we do not look after and take care of our family, and close friends then when we die we will be insignificant - just a dot in time. Its not how you try to convince yourself you are better then everyone, but how everyone thinks of you is what matters in the end.
.
Welcoming 2009
.
Another year has passed, we are now welcoming the new year. 2008 has been a blessed year for myself and SSBD in general. In this year's journey I have met old friends, made many new ones and have felt the spirit of brotherhood with like-minded people around the world.

Exactly 12:01am, 1st January 2009 (Brunei time), this site has 61,026 visitors from 151 countries out of 192 countries in the world (UN regocognized).

My youtube channel has 1,748,860 viewer and 1,726 subscribers internationally.

Thank you to all and everyone who has constantly supported the SSBD family.
.
International Success
.
SSBD has gained international recognition and success for the past 18 months since the 1st international seminar in Italy in May 2007.
.
I would like to thank GOD, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful for HIS gifts - my family and friends - The backbone of my journey.
.
SSBD's achievements in 2008 alone;
.
- I have travelled more then 36 weekends (approx. 52 weekend in 1 year) throught out the world instructing public and closed-door seminars;
.
- I have physically taught dedicated individuals and groups of individuals from more then 14 different nationalities;
.
- Honored 3 times in the year - By the Guardia Di Finanza (Italy), Goshinkwai Organization (UK), Abo Underratelser (Finland);
.
- more than 1.7 Million Hits on the official SSBD youtube channel;
.
- Recognized and supported by world class martial artist and professionals Internationally, click here;
.
As a Bruneian I am proud to introduce my country and one of its many cultures but all these cannot be achieved without the support of all the SSBD group leaders and independent organizers throughout the world. My sincere thank you to ALL of them.
.
May 2009 and beyond be a more fruitful and blessed year for Silat Suffian Bela Diri and everyone.
.
-------------------------------------------------------
Work Hard For that Which is Destined for You
-------------------------------------------------------
.

WE HAVE MOVED

Hello Everyone,

All latest updates and information will be posted in our new site;

WWW.SILATSUFFIAN.NET

The links and articles in this site will still be available.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Hope to see you there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------